Murphy Memories

Sunday, March 11, 2018

February, we love you.

February started out pretty great and we sure enjoyed ourselves. We felt the love with all of our Valentine's parties and gifts and snail mail. We love Love day and we can't wait to see what the rest of the month brings!
...Oliver is SO very loved. 
And I love these three so very very much.
Just hanging out at church with Dad.

Milo said the opening prayer and Benji gave the
talk. They were so brave and did so well!
they picked to wash their cars and Ramona.
We asked them what fun thing they wanted to
do on their Saturday...
Can't say no to that!
This is what Oliver picked.
These two love their books.

Happy three months, Oliver!
This sweet boy gave us his first little giggles this month,
started sleeping through the night, and is constantly smiling.
He is such an incredible baby!

Happy Valentine's Day!
We opted for some Cafe Rio, Chic Fil A, and
a night watching the Olympics to celebrate.
Love day celebrations with the ones I love most!
-plus Oliver, who was sleeping at the time
this photo was taken- 
The boys sure had fun at their Valentine's party
with their Primary friends. And it's obvious
that they know how to work the camera.
Watching the Olympics for FHE activity. The boys
(all three) are hooked!
Snuggles after a bath.
Cupcakes for FHE treat. Although, I
think we got more on the tablecloth
than in our bellies.

This kid is ALL smiles.





I'm not one to save many
pictures of myself and
Snapchat filters, but this
one makes me laugh!
Miles loves taking pictures.

I lucked out!
I love you, Milo!

Little Oliver was out cold, I
couldn't resist snagging a pic.
He is pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment