Murphy Memories

Friday, June 1, 2018

It's Gonna Be May

May has been our busiest month yet.We played, as per usual, but we also packed and cleaned and celebrated Josh and all of his hard work. Our move is just around the corner and we are trying to soak up these last days in Arizona!
Josh put Oliver into the stuffed animal basket,
and I seriously looked for him for 10 minutes.

He was not a fan of the stuffed Owl.
Haircuts for the boys!


Suckers are a must!




Oliver is a big fan of Peas.

Our last trip to the Red and Blue park
was one to remember.

These boys are the sweetest.






Sweet, happy baby
A belated birthday celebration to Scholotzky's. Have
 I mentioned how lucky I am to have these boys?!
Icecream cone-1, Benji-0




Well, hello there!


One last game night...unless they make the drive
to Chicago, which may just happen.

This park has been good to us.

Josh is going to miss these awesome scouts! 

Miles, oh miles. You sleep like your Daddy.
OKU dinner.

Such a great group of boys!

Congratulations, Joshua!

I couldn't be more proud.
I love these boys.
I love this boy and I hate
being sick.

Photo-op!




How could I say no
to a requested photo of
the two of us?!

My favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment