Murphy Memories

Monday, January 7, 2019

November is here!


The boys spotted a beautiful monarch
butterfly just chillin in the leaves.
We have spent the whole first part of November playing and playing. We know the cold is coming soon, so we are spending as much time as we can outside and enjoying all of the leaves! Fall in Arizona was never this colorful and never really existed until February so we are loving every minute of our transition to winter time.
Miles wanted to hold it! 


Jacobus park is the place to be.




I promise Ollie enjoyed it. He was loving the
crunch of the leaves!

The boys LOVE reading together.

Oliver loves the leaves.

And the big boys love Oliver.

Helping mom clean some leaves.

Benji and Miles were incredible helpers!


Such a big boy!

These boys requested castle building for
FHE activity. They are professionals!
This sick boy loves his doggy truck.

Ollie is almost too big for his favorite spot.

Oliver also LOVES sitting on the on the counter, (in
this case, laying) and eating fruit whole. 
The big boys insisted I take a picture
of them hiding in the leaves. I promise
they're in there!


The first snowfall! 

I caught Benji pre throw! 



So excited about the snow!



Such happy boys!

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!

Help mom! This snowsuit is three
sizes too small.
Four year olds in heaven!
We went out to donuts and
the chocolate milk was Benji's
favorite part.

Miles couldn't have agreed more.

Wow, look at that cute face!
My shopping buddies insisted on
these headbands. I just love this stage
they're in. I don't want them to grow up!
Waving to mom. I love you too, boys!






These two were throwing me for a loop all day
with their switched shirts. 
All bundled up and looking
like a warm winter elf. 

I think he is already ready for spring. 

It was a brisk 30 degrees, but we made it to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment