Murphy Memories

Thursday, January 23, 2020

October has arrived.

Benji, so proud he got the character
trophy this week!
October snuck up on us. I mean, I definitely saw it coming and after our awful last few days of September I was ready for it. But that doesn't mean it didn't come fast. It most definitely did! How is fall here already? Goodness! Despite the heaviness of the CPS investigation over our heads, October started off really well. I love crisp fall mornings and I LOVE afternoons with my boys at the park. We are trying to soak up these last few days of enjoyable weather while we still can!
After all of the x-rays, the doctor said it
was probably just a bad sprain or some
tenderness on his newly healed Femur.
HOORAY for no broken bones and
hooray for no more splint! 

HOORAY FOR BATHS! 
Poor Benji had a few days of sickness
and had to stay home from school.
The fog was insanely thick on the lake. It looked
like the city was floating on clouds!

Sunday night movies are THE BEST.

This sweet little flower lifted the
haze on my CPS worries.


There is such beauty all around!


Such curiosity and discovering right now
with this one. 



A Hundred Acre theme at the Domes this month.

These two were so proud! 

Way to go, guys! 

Exploring the "jungle" at Jacobus.

That's some awesome adventuring, right there.

I will never get over how lucky I am to be their Mama. 
Delivering some Halloween
treats to friends. Ring and
run professionals!
....we may have delivered treats to the
wrong house, but we got it all sorted
out in the end. :)

This kid is always looking for the goods.

Who knew vampire teeth could
look so cute?!

Conference coloring

This kid loves the camera.
Celebratory dinner at P.F. Chang's. Crossing
our fingers we have jumped through all of the
CPS hoops!

Delicious!
Can't say no to a free Bucks game.
Thanks for the tickets, Chris!

Thanks for the candy, Dr. Liu!



Thanks for the surprise, Taylors!
This kid LOVES puddles.


He's not so sure about worms.




Fred and Kathy treated us (and all of their tenants) to
some Lakefront Brewery. YUM!


I love our after school outings.
Oliver and I really miss these two during the day!
My independent little shopping buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment