Murphy Memories

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Thanksgiving!

Josh and I have officially deemed "Thanksgiving" as "Friendsgiving" and it is very much appropriate. This holiday was spent with friends from our ward, giving of their time, talents, and delicious food, to spend the holiday together. It is a memory I will cherish forever! We had a gym full of happy children and plenty of food to go around. And if I were ever to spend the holiday away from family, this is the way I would want to do it. Josh did a wonderful job organizing all of it and the holiday turned out beautifully. We have so much to be grateful for!
Happy Thanksgiving! 
We love our friends!




Sweet littles, Quinn and Marzie.
Marzie is just barely a few days old!

Very nice pose, Lee.





Ferocious Neil.

I love me a table of delicious food! YUM!



Neil and Christa are pretty great.

I mustache you a question.

My favorite of all favorites.



Bingo!

It's a family sport. :)

Oh the suspense! 



Henry was very determined.

The Bingo Master.

Cleanup was a breeze.
I've got all I need, right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment