Murphy Memories

Monday, January 11, 2021

February, part II

 We love playing in the snow and February brought our first heavy snow storm with it. The boys played and played and we took advantage of every decent day we could. We even managed to play at the park in 33 degrees!

Happy boy!
We love being outside!


Big jump!


Oliver loves the snow.



Watch me, Mom!

Look at this one, Mom!

I'm pretty sure this was right after he hit 
me with a snowball. 


I'm sure he was freezing but he 
refused to go inside!



Swinging in 30 degrees. 

Who knew it could be this much fun?!











Pictures outside of Betty Brinn. 

Notice the wings on the Art Museum. We love being
able to see them open and close in the evenings!

After! 

Before.


This smile kills me. 

I love my afternoons 
with this fun boy. 

Closing their eyes during the opening
credits of "Despicable Me".

We went through a scary ordeal this month when the boys' school got put on lockdown. There was an active shooter that was just a block away. I had to sit and wait for an hour after their school got out for the police to finally lift the barricade surrounding their campus. It was torture. But their school was safe and their teachers did an awesome job keeping the kids calm. Our hearts go out to those that were shot at Miller Brewery. It was a sad, scary day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment