Murphy Memories

Monday, January 10, 2022

The 60th!

My Dad put together a big Fredrickson party for Grandma and Grandpa and their 60th wedding anniversary. Almost everyone was able to come and it was such a fun day with family that I haven't seen in years! I'm so grateful for such awesome grandparents and such an amazing family!
Tony and my cousin Charlee
Ryan and Janelle with baby Foster

Sweet Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Edith
Scoots was a little unsure of 
all of the new people.

They're amazing! 
...I'm not sure how she eats with
all of those teeth missing. 


Lovely Livi

My Aunt Leann and cousin Ashlee

They're always having a good time!

Bubbles are always good entertainment.




I dared Foster to slip an ice cube down
his Daddy's shirt. This face let me know 
that he understood completely. 

It was so good to see my cousin Jeff!


That's a good group of men right there.






Missing a few, but loving the whole group!

I love my sweet kids! 

I sure love these grandparents of mine. 

We missed Taylor! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment