Murphy Memories

Friday, June 13, 2014

June 1, 2014-Blessing Day

The boys' blessing day was such a wonderful day! We woke up bright and early, ate some breakfast, and while the boys took a nap, Dad and I showered, got ready for church, ate some breakfast ourselves, and packed the diaper bag. Around 10 o'clock, we fed them their second breakfast, made sure they burped well, got them dressed in their adorable outfits, and walked to church with the Leonardsons. We got there about ten minutes early with both boys asleep! Dad did an amazing job with their blessings. The Spirit was so very strong and I couldn't help but feel so lucky to have such amazing boys in my life! 








The day turned out beautifully and we loved having family in town. I have said it before and I will say it again, Benjamin and Miles sure are loved! Thanks, Lacey Hathaway, for the wonderful family photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment