Murphy Memories

Thursday, April 21, 2016

"There is beauty all around.."

I was sifting through pictures a few days ago and came across some that I somehow forgot to put onto the Blog. I wouldn't normally worry about a few pictures but I got looking at them and really started to think about my life right now. It is perfect. Don't get me wrong, it is not perfect in the sense that I don't have any problems, because I do. Finances are always in the back of my mind, timing and coordination with Josh and our schedules, time lost with the boys, things to get done around the house, arguments, regrets, etc. But my life is perfect in the sense that I would not change a single thing.
Our problems are trivial compared to others we could have and we are all happy and healthy, which is more than I could ask for. We have a roof over our heads and food on our table which is such a blessing. I am SO grateful for all that I have right now and I don't ever want to forget or take for granted all that we have. I am so grateful for my beautiful, sweet boys, for my caring and hardworking husband, and for the beauty in the world that revolves, no matter the problems it faces.
A very long explanation of these pictures that won't seem to fit, but they represent just a small part of my beautiful life and I am grateful for every part of it.
Such handsome boys















Such a beautiful sunset, right outside the door.









No comments:

Post a Comment