Murphy Memories

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Silly Mountain Hike


When Josh put together a hike with some of his classmates and their families, I was ready for something simple, you know, for the children. And when he told me that we were hiking at a place called "Silly Mountain" I definitely wasn't worried. Well...I should have been. It was definitely harder than I was anticipating! I'm not sure if I was more sore from the hike itself or from carrying a 30 pound child halfway up and all the way back down, but either way, I am proud to say that we conquered Silly Mountain and the boys did wonderfully.











Benji would sing this song the
whole way up, "Catch up to 
Joh-ohn. mmhmmhm"
Water break! 
Little Lucy was a trooper!
Dirk, Danae, Tallie, and Veja were champs. 


Nice work, Benji-Roo!
Most of the crew. 

Miles was VERY enthusiastic
about making it to the top. 




Reed, Benji, and Milo, hiking
buddies for life. 





Looking pretty good, Benjamin.

Nice muscles, Milo-Bean!














B.B.F.L.
Best Buds for Life

Follow the leader! 



Nice work, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment