Murphy Memories

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September, Slow Down!

I am in denial that September is already a third of the way over. WHAT?! In the words of Quincy on "Little Einsteins", "I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!" (We watch a lot of that over here.)
Anyways, it has been good, even with time getting the better of me. If you want my honest opinion, September can just slow right on down!
Ryan drove down to AZ with the
Marsden men for the BYU game.
We lucked out and got to play with
him all morning long!
Thanks for the pool party, yummy lunch, and
awesome fort, Ryan! 

It was an exhausting morning!



All tuckered out. 
The boys got an amazing package from Nanna S and Poppa S and loved it! It was the first piece of "snail-mail" they have ever gotten and they couldn't get enough. Thank you!



They made me hang it up right away. Thanks
Nanna and Poppa S! We love you!
I have learned a few tricks to get them both looking at the
camera. Unfortunately it means I get some pointing fingers
instead. "Boys, where is Momma's nose?!"
Such cutie swimmers.

Can you show me a sad face?
Can you show me a happy face?
It is even better when we
have it all to ourselves. :)
We love the splash-pad!




Benji and Milo love reading with Daddy.

It is finally starting to kind of cool off enough for
trips to the park...if we go at 8 in the morning. 
We love the park! 


Milo loves to move and Benji loves to sing and they
both make me SO happy. I love my boys.
Josh has had a few late nights
and early mornings between
work and school but he was
kind enough to "stay up"
with me while I finished
up some projects.
True Love. :)
Josh got home from an overnighter with the Scouts and
quickly had the boys entertained. 

And let me tell you, if you ever need an amazing partner
for Pictionary, pick Josh! He can draw anything!
(this is not sarcasm)




Milo insisted on wearing his fleece jacket
despite the 106 degree weather.
Crazy (yet adorable) kid! 


















That is one happy, and handsome, camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment