Murphy Memories

Friday, December 2, 2016

A Taste of Fall

We love a good snapchat/facetime
with Nanna S and Poppa S.

Benji fell asleep mid-afternoon
errands. I guess the sucker
took the place of his
beloved thumb.

Our sweet boys needed a rest after church and this is how they chose to do it.
Thanks, Daddy, for your help!
We love cooler weather in Arizona but it is always strange to me that the leaves start to fall in the middle of November and continue to fall through February. It has taken my Idaho heart 3 years to get used to seasons being a little bit backwards here. Moral of the story? The leaves have started to fall and we are loving it. Sweatshirts and autumn air are my jam. The boys had a blast playing in our first pile of leaves! In fact, we stayed outside for two whole hours taking it all in. 
Terrible lighting, but you get the picture.
Ha! See what I did there?





Cars go everywhere with us. Pictured here are
Pinkie and Red. Clever names courtesy of
their creative mother.









I love my little cheese-balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment