Murphy Memories

Friday, December 2, 2016

November, November, November

November was full of fun adventures and visitors and it went by very very fast. We played and explored and learned more about the world around us. Grandma came to visit and Ty came down for an interview and before we knew it, we were packing for Thanksgiving in Idaho. Two year olds are so much fun because everything is exciting and new to them. We love every day! 
I took the boys to the music store and the shop owner
played every instrument for them. It was awesome!

He even gave the boys some
drumming lessons. 


Benji was a natural. 

Miles LOVED it. 


Grandma came to visit and the boys
loved every minute of it.
I took advantage of the free
babysitter and went to
see my favorite dentist. 
They got to read every book, over and over again.

I probably should have been as diligent
about photographing my mother as I
was my dentist... but at least
I (Josh) got one good one! 
He is a cutie. 

Story time at the library was a blast!
Their new tradition? Bringing 
all of their blankets into Mom's
bed so we can all wake up 
together. I don't mind one bit.


They played with their glow-sticks for hours!
It's always fun and games
when Daddy comes home.
Uncle Ty came for a short stay while he interviewed
at AT Still.
The boys love their Uncle Ty and he loves tacos. :)
Late nights studying for the GRE had Josh like...
But the late nights were worth
it! He ROCKED his test.


Our Thankful Tree for Family Home Evening.


I am thankful for these two cuties!

My favorite wake up calls.
Milo's "croject" (project)
was lining up the diapers, perfectly.
Cute enough that I could never
complain about pushing 70 pounds
in an umbrella stroller.
The perfect box. 


We have found the boys asleep in the same bed, multiple
nights in a row. They are the best of friends!


Too cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment