Murphy Memories

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

January, you went too quickly

I seriously don't know where the time goes. We get excited for the new month at the beginning of the month and before I know it, I am blogging about said month halfway through the next. Time gets away from me. But we have a blast! January was full of cooler weather and a lot of park days. We try to get there as much as we can before summertime hits because I am sure it will get here faster than I want it to!
Miles is really warming up to the swings. 

We love when we can find two toddler swings together!



Our sweet little boys were
sick the whole week after the wedding.
Sickies means extra snuggles.
We took the boys bowling for FHE and
they had a blast! Nice ball, Milo!



Nice one, Benji!

We got to try out our new rain boots.

They would splash all day if I let them!
They are pure joy!







"Mom, take my picture!"

"Now me! Pick me!"

We have some awesome puddles
in our neighborhood.



This little cheeser has never
really been camera shy.

We can always tell where Miles
has been because he leaves a
line wherever he goes.

The "Butterfly park" all
to ourselves.




Such handsome little drivers!
This kid is a hoot and a half.






Donuts at the park is always
a good idea. 
The aquarium never gets old
"Look Mom! A blow fish!"
They have every fish memorized!

There is nothing quite like being a mother. These
two bring me so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment