Murphy Memories

Monday, February 6, 2017

Oh, January

It didn't take long for us to get back into the swing of our normal routine, in fact, it feels SO nice to be back in warm weather. I mean, we love Idaho, but we have definitely become accustomed to the warm Arizona weather. And it definitely feels good to be home. 
I know it is a blurry photo, but
I had to document their
adorable Sunday outfits.
Adorable little bathers.




Cheesers.



I love his perfect little smile.
And he won't smile if I say
the "C" word


But I've got a few tricks up
my sleeve.


They are my favorite.

Benji and Milo learned
a new trick!
This is one of my
favorite things to see.




They managed to grab all
of their animals in one go.

Hilarious!

Their names are Brig and Jens after the kind
donators of these wonderful little cars.
They LOVE their little coupes.

There's nothing like a two hour
Sunday walk around the block.




My dapper little boys on Sunday.

Miles was so excited to be
matching with Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment