Murphy Memories

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

THE Reunion

Ever since the dawn of time (or since Ty got home from his mission) we started calling the immediate Murphy reunion THE reunion, so there would be no confusion as to which family reunion we were required to attend. I'm so glad we have eliminated confusion since the beginning! It is always so much fun to get together and it is getting harder and harder to make it happen.
For THE Reunion this year, we all met in St. George for some intense hiking and awesome family bonding. It was a lot of fun to get to know both Amanda and Molly better and we are so very grateful to have them in the family! We can't wait for the next "The Reunion", whenever that may be!
We met everyone at Kanara creek and had
a blast exploring. 
The boys got to hang out with Nana and Papa
while Josh and I hiked up to the waterfall.
Josh and I both forgot our phones on the hike,
but a stranger was kind enough to take our picture
and send it to us! Thank you, kind person!
We
owe ya one.
Yummy Mexican food to wrap up
an awesome first day together.


The boys and I hung out at
the park while the family
hiked up to Angels Landing.
These cheesy faces are
my favorite!
We met up for lunch in Zions.
Yum!

The sweat, blood, and blisters were well worth it.
The Narrows might be my favorite hike that I've ever done!

Trying to hike up to the cave.

Nice teamwork, everyone!

Pictures don't do it justice. 

The boys got spoiled by Nana and Papa all day long
while Josh and I got to hike. They lucked out! 


Such a good looking crew!

He is my favorite. 


I lucked out in the in-law department.

Trevor was greatly missed but it was definitely
a trip to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment