Murphy Memories

Friday, July 20, 2018

Halfway over

Time gets the best of me and I wish I could figure out how to make it stand still. I am loving this stage with the boys. Benji is thoughtful and kind and very independent. Miles is very playful and helpful and sensitive. Oliver, well, he is getting more mobile and is just as happy as ever. I love watching them grow! ...but I wouldn't mind savoring it just a little bit longer. Time, please, please slow down for me? Thanks. Also, the year is already halfway over, so there's that. Good grief! 
Rainstorms in Wisconsin are like nothing
we have ever experienced before!

We LOVE splashing in puddles!
It works out perfectly that we live at the end
of a dead end.

We get this huge puddle all to ourselves!





But seriously, how did I get so lucky?

Rare and sleepy snuggles.
He thought it was hilarious!
He helped me get ready for the day...and turned the
water on, right on his belly.


Trying Leechees with Dad.

"I'm so excited!"

Benji was so brave! Miles looked at the
texture and wanted nothing to do with them.
Leechees are good, cupcakes are better.



We love Family Home Evening.



These two come in and snuggle with me
if Dad is up before them. It's my favorite.
Benji was VERY excited about
his red outfit. Great choice, pal!
We found a new favorite park!
This might just be where we spend
our whole summer.
We found a little frog there, too!
So fun.
This happy camper is, well,
always happy.

See? Also, he was loving
his first time in the swing.
Miles loves helping.

Benji does too!





Cuties.
They have driven cars probably the same
amount of miles that we have driven Ramona.

We found the cutest little donut shop!
Strawberry and Chocolate
with sparkles (sprinkles). :)
The sprinkles were a hit.

The cutest poolside buddy, ever.
We love the pool!

This kid, with the help of Dad, thought
it would be funny to change the
background of my phone. I didn't
mind one bit!
He is an avid Dr. Pepper drinker.
Surprise!

Even superheroes hold hands in
parking lots....probably.

1 comment: