Murphy Memories

Friday, July 13, 2018

June!

June came quickly, but we are feeling more and more at home in Milwaukee. Josh spends his days working hard at school, the boys and I spend our days exploring. It has been colder than typical summers here (so I've heard) and that has taken some getting used to, but we are loving it nonetheless! 

Happy first day of residency, Dad!
If we are up early enough (we usually are)
we can spot some bunnies in our yard.
Well hello there!



No big deal
Just some casual car maintenance.
As good as new! Nice work, Josh!
It was a cold day, but the view sure was pretty!

We found a stand at the beach encouraging picture
taking. It wasn't until after we took this picture that
I realized the boys didn't know how a self timer works.

Take two.

Capes were a must today.







He is a trooper.







Benji tolerates a lot..

"Mom, Benji won't let me see that page!"

Trying to capture the bed-head.


Lunch with Dad

And then an afternoon at the beach.





Miles loves the lake.

Benji Loves the sand.

And I love them!





We enjoyed our family walk to
Dad's bus stop!

They're the cutest.

They had to finish their books
before we made the walk back home.

Friday night is fort night. :)

Josh was very impressed with my
"one trip" skills and determination.


It was a chilly Sunday, so the boys
got to wear their favorite sweaters
to church!




And then Miles insisted that we get
a picture of all three of them. :)
Smiles!

A rainy day at the park means I
get snuggles from the cutest
bundled up baby.
We walked to the park and spent
the whole time reading books. :)


Bubbles in the front yard are always a good idea.
Sweet sleepy baby.




Sucking his thumb AND a bottle. 
Benji was loving all of these
silly faces.



What a goof!



7 months old!
Oliver loves to eat, loves to sleep, and loves
chasing his brothers (with Mom or Dad's help).
He refuses to eat bread and hates peas and green beans
(baby foods). He is the best adventure buddy because he
rarely complains! He is so loved! 









I am the luckiest.



And I love my cooking
buddy!
I love my naptime buddies.




No comments:

Post a Comment