Murphy Memories

Friday, October 5, 2018

"Mom, the last day of August is in ______ days!"

I caught Josh fixing the fridge just
minutes before he needed to leave
for school. :) He's the greatest.
I have been hearing those words for weeks now with different numbers filled in to the blank. The big boys have been so excited for August to end but I'm not quite sure why! Maybe it means that Christmas is one month closer. Maybe it means that Halloween is a month closer! Maybe it is their way of torturing me, who knows. What I do know is that this month was a good one (yet again) and we have plenty of pictures to prove it. We ventured out to the Milwaukee county zoo, we played at splash pads, and the boys started school on the 29th. It has been a busy month but other than that, we have no complaints!
Josh LOVED all of the cheeses
his parents left with us. 
We LOVED the Milwaukee Zoo.
Especially the Seals!

and the Seals especially loved the boys!





Oliver loved the monkeys!





I love this group of mine!






Oh, hey there, Cutie!


Mr. Tiger put on a good show. 

Mrs. Lion was very intimidated
by the Jaguar across the way.



Sliver surgery. Thanks, Dad.

The boys were very proud of their palace
guarded by dinosaurs. 

We love correlation meeting.

Elder Forsyth is always up
for trying something new. 




That must be one tough robot! 

This kid has mastered his stink face.

4 months down, 24 to go.
Benji and Miles LOVE the library.
Oliver LOVES eating whole fruits
he finds on the counter.

He follows me around the kitchen
all day long searching for my legs.


HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!






The first day went as well as expected.
There were tears, but I think we are
all going to be okay. :)
Ollie loves his extra time with Mom.

But I think he loves eating
Apples even more.



The big boys miss little Oliver while they
are at school.

The reunion is always spectacular.



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment