Murphy Memories

Monday, October 22, 2018

Septiembre

We spent more than we intended to on a Brewers game but we made some memories. The boys had so much fun watching the home runs and staying up late. It was definitely a night to remember! September has treated us well so far and we love being able to spend time outside whenever we can. We know that time will be limited once winter comes!
Oliver loved being able to
dance to all of the music.
Go Brewers!



The color coordination was not planned.
The big boys loved the late night,
Oliver did not. 
Gosh, he is adorable!
This was seconds before he put
his foot in front of the camera and
laughed until he had tears.


Picnics are always a good idea.

Miles was very mad that I was taking a picture
but I never want to forget them and our
afternoons together!  



I LOVE THEM! 
And I can't get enough of these
cheesy smiles.


My life is awesome.

I had to document all three children
laying on me. I'm going to miss these days!



And then the big boys hijacked my phone.




Cuties.

Mr. Ollie Bear loves watching his Dad.




More sticks for the stick house!
I caught Josh mid blink (sleep)
but I had to capture my handsome
Sunday boys.

We've got a future dentist on our hands.
Oh, Oliver. You're too cute!

A lovely dose of Milo
And a lovely dose of Benji!
Beach days are our favorite.

I just can't get enough!








I don't think we are lacking
when it comes to pictures of
Ollie. But he is just too cute
to NOT take pictures of! 






















September has treated us well. We have played hard and the boys have loved watching all of the leaves change colors and fall off of the trees. It's something they've never really experienced before and they get so excited whenever they see a leaf fall. Their joy and excitement for life is contagious and I am so blessed to be their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment