Murphy Memories

Friday, June 14, 2019

Easters

Easter is one of those holidays that really makes me miss being around family. Easter egg hunts are just so much fun with cousins and I always loved having a big Easter dinner with family. Alas, we still managed to have an amazing day with just us. :) I feel so blessed to have such healthy, happy boys and so grateful for a Savior that allows us the opportunity to live together forever. I am thrilled that I get them for eternity! Hooray for Easter! And Hallelujah for our Savior, Jesus Christ!
I am the luckiest.





My favorite crazies. 

Coloring easter eggs like a champ.

Way to GO, MIIIILO!

"What is all of this Easter
egg nonsense?"



Nice find, Miles!

They both walked past that bright
Yellow egg about 5 times each. 





Dad had Monday off for his Easter break
and we got to enjoy it at the Zoo.

It was fantastic, like always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment