Murphy Memories

Friday, June 14, 2019

Wedding Weekend

Tyler's big wedding day was scheduled for April 26th. That meant that I got to fly out of Milwaukee on the 25th and spend all weekend with family! Josh held down the fort while I was away and I got a few days to play. Although, I would have definitely preferred that my party could have come with me, but those blasted plane tickets are expensive! Anyways, I hung out in Salt Lake for a few days and got to be there for Tyler and Kennady. It was awesome! 
We were feeling ready to PARTY! Unfortunately
our spontaneity didn't kick in until too late.  

There is no party like a grocery party.

Tyler Bean was thrilled that we all got to try
his favorite mission meal. 

Obviously Tyler was thrilled about the party.
Tyler Bean. 

Thanks for the picture, Bridger. 



Such a beautiful bride.
Go, Emmie, Go!







So blessed to have such wonderful ladies
in my life! Welcome to the family, Ken!

A wonderful night of games that ended with two
big goose eggs and wounded pride, but my abs still
hurt from laughing so hard. I love this crew!
Love you, Grandma.
It did my heart good to see my
Grandparents again. I love them so much!


Thanks for the birthday dinner, Mom and Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment