Murphy Memories

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

August is here.

This cutie just makes my heart so happy.
I can't believe August is already here. Time isn't listening when I kindly ask, over and over again, for it to slow down. Life is good though so despite it going too quickly, I have nothing to complain about. I feel so lucky to living!

Benji, with his favorite flowers at the Domes.

Miles, with his favorites!

Benji offered to take a picture of me
with mine. Woo!
These two.. I just love every minute I get with them!


Mom, this huge mosquito got me!!

A blurry photo of Benji
with a Monarch Butterfly, his favorites.

Dad got to see the butterfly room too! 



Looking good, Oliver! Also, this shot
of the big boys in the background is
how we find them 90% of the time.

We explored a quaint little beach and had a blast!



They would sneak up on the fish and
try to catch them in their shovels.





Oliver couldn't get enough! 


Miles was so excited about reaching
the back rope. 

Making rockets at Home Depot.

We love craft days!

Nice work, Ollie!



Another day, another afternoon
at Fred's pool.

We got the pool to ourselves!






Another relaxing book after a
long day for Oliver.
Another evening at Fred's. We are so glad
when Daddy gets to come with us!

A rough day at the office for Josh. We got to join him on a department
day vacation to the beach! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment