Murphy Memories

Friday, October 25, 2019

First day of School!

I don't want to spend this whole post going on and on about how sad I am that school is back in session. Sheesh, I don't need to mention how hard it was to drop them off at school and then try to figure out my day without my favorite twins by my side. It was a doozy of a day so I won't spend too much time boring you with all of my emotions. Instead, I WILL talk about how excited they were to start school again! I ought to mention how Miles woke up at 4:30, ready for the day and thrilled that he got to see Ms. Huber again. I should write down how they were excited for new friends and new classes and the regular specials they missed over the summer. Benji and Miles are growing up, there is nothing I can do about it, but I can try to instill a love of learning always! I hope that they continue to love school as much as they have at Woodlands Elementary. Happy first day, boys! And time, PLEASE, slow down for me.

Miles was SO excited! 
Tough Benji, ready for his
first day.
So pumped. 


Best buds for life


Good luck with your year, sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment