Murphy Memories

Monday, February 24, 2020

Happy Birthday, Oliver!

November has been cold and full of snow but that hasn't slowed these boys down one bit. We have filled our days with visits to libraries, the Domes, Basketball class, and swimming lessons. It feels like we are constantly going but I can't complain one bit. These boys make my whole world, well, whole, and I can't imagine doing the every day without them. 
He is one cool kid. 

Nice castle, Benji!



Deep in thought, this one. 


The big boys loved the Hundred Acre Wood theme
in the show dome this month!

Tigger is a family favorite. 

He was so proud of his goggle wearing.



This kid...
:) this is how his face looks
80% of the time. 

We moved Oliver into the room with his brothers
because his room just wouldn't stay warm enough.
...I have a feeling that we will never go back. 

I don't know where the time goes, but I need it to stop leaving or go slower or something other than go too fast. My little Ollie is two years old! He is really starting to use his words and loves to chat with anyone that will listen. He goes back and forth between being a Mama's boy and Dad being the go-to-guy. He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to tell us. We often hear, "No. No say dat." or "No. That is MY _____" with an animated point to whomever he is addressing at the time. He loves candy, especially suckers, and wants so badly to be able to keep up with his brothers. We love this sweet boy! Happy Birthday! 
A bike, from Nana and Papa. Apparently they aren't
as worried about more broken bones as I am. 




I love this crew. 

Hooray for Paw Patrol! 




A bag of suckers. His favorite gift, by far. 
It was not perfect but I am pretty excited
with how it turned out!
Oliver was very particular about his cake this year.
He asked for a pink spiderweb and train cake. 
Happy Happy Birthday, Oliver!



The cake was a success!
Hi, Mom!
My favorite view at the library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment