Murphy Memories

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Seattle, WA

The amazing view outside our
hotel window. 
While Jamie was here in September we casually and kind of jokingly brought up the idea of doing a girls trip to Seattle to see Savannah. Only jokingly because the idea of me finding plane tickets that worked with Josh's schedule and our budget and the boy's schedule was a little laughable. But the idea of going to see Sav in and of itself sounded amazing!
A week or two after Jamie got home we decided to make the trip happen. She said she was serious about a flight and invited me to tag along! Miraculously we found tickets that worked with Sav's weekend and Josh's weekend and got me home in time for Monday morning. Long story short, I lucked out on a weekend with my amazing mother in law to see the favorite Savannah.
It was a very quick trip with just Saturday to see the city, but we packed it full of fun! But really, anything is fun with Jamie and Savannah around. I'm so grateful for the getaway and for the awesome friends I have in these women! I'm already looking forward to the next girls trip.
Up close and personal with the
Space Needle. 

The amazing view! 

Puget Sound, it was/is beautiful.



I took a lot of photos. This was the
one thing the boys were sad to miss!
We definitely wanted to be like all of the 17 year
olds taking pics for Instagram. 

Let me tell ya, I felt 17 again. 


On to the Public Market! WAY cooler than
Milwaukee's public market. 

Cheesy smiles with some Macaroni and Cheese. The
best mac and cheese I've ever eaten. I licked the bowl.

The gum wall because, why not?

Why not get five chowders to share?
YUM!


The Troll Bridge

Seattle from one side

Two of my very best friends. 

Until next time, Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment