Murphy Memories

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

March comes to an End

I know I say this at the end of every month but this one has been just as good as the last. The boys exercise their independence every day and we love watching them learn, grow, and explore. Being their mom is the best and I am SO lucky that I get to spend every day with them. Thank you, Joshua, for making that happen. We love you!
New bean bags from Nana and Papa are a hit.

The cutest little pilots I've ever seen.

We love that it is finally warm enough for
Splash Pads! 


Cheetos make the splash pad even better.




Not the best picture of us, but I hope I never
forget their early morning snuggles.

Because I know I will never get sick of them and
I'm sure they will outgrow it before I want them to.


Cutie. 
The cutest storm troopers I've ever seen. And probably
the sweetest. 






No comments:

Post a Comment