Murphy Memories

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April showers...us with happiness. :)

I still can't get used to the Arizona heat. Seriously, it is already too hot to play outside and I'm a little sick about it. But aside from the heat, April has treated us well. We have had fun, like always, played hard, like normal, and time has gone too fast, like usual.
A week after the crash,
Milo's shoulder healed up
quite nicely.

Benji's eye looked loads
better too! 


Early morning trips to the park are our favorite.


I find them like this often, reading books to each other.
It makes my Momma heart happy.


Our first time at the Mesa Easter Pageant. It was
definitely a night to remember!


Popcorn makes everything better.





Getting a picture of these two holding still
is nearly impossible.







Doggy piles on Dad!
They know how to get him away from
the computer, that's for sure.


Silly faces..
"Okay, boys. Now act silly!"

These two make me SO happy!
Thank you for the
birthday cards, Nana S
and Papa S!
They weren't sure what
to do with them...

But were thrilled when I
showed them the cards
inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment