Murphy Memories

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Our Busy April

Our April was as busy as ever, but we still managed to sneak in just as much fun as normal (hopefully). We are also trying to soak up every last bit of this Arizona sun as we can before we move up to Milwaukee! Only one month left!
Running through the hose is always a good idea.

We love cooling off!

Dad came up with this genius and only
slightly hazardous idea to entertain
all three boys with the mirror.

It worked! ..and for much longer than we anticipated.
These boys are such awesome helpers
in Primary. And I love when their teacher
sneaks me some pictures.

We are going to miss having a temple so close! 
Their first time dying Easter Eggs was a success!

Woah.
Neither of them wanted anything fancy,
but it sure made for a fun afternoon!
He couldn't participate in the
coloring of eggs, but he sure
was cute company!


Our April Fool's day prank on Dad. They
couldn't wait to see his reaction!


Thumbs up!

HOPPY EASTER!



They got to break through the streamers
to start their epic Easter egg hunt!
Checking out the goods. The
hunt was a success!

Another day, another splash pad.

I found this little guy crawling up
my leg and the boys couldn't wait to
hold him!





Gosh, he is the happiest little baby
My favorite boys.

Miles, soaking up the sun.

Oliver took a nap on the park bench, turning our
splash pad outing into an all day event. The big
boys didn't have any complaints about that!
This kid gave me a heart attack when he
rolled over for the first time, during his nap!
This kid and his hair. 

That's better!
Another day, another splash pad. We've got to hit
all of our favorite spots before we move!
Miles LOVES helping in the kitchen.






I love finding these hidden gems
on my phone.
Add caption

This kid. :)
Gosh, he's a gem.
Life is better with my boys!



Well, hello there!

"Mom, look at me!"

Miles LOVES the camera too. :)

Oliver loves the camera.


Hair strands, a brain, the smile with smile lines
and all, a green chin and a body. A perfect
portrait of Molly for her birthday.
Hair, eyes, a chin, ears, teeth, legs with knee
caps, toes, arms, legs, a nose and lips make
for the perfect portrait of Molly. Nice
work, Benji.

Another beautiful depiction with fabulous
amounts of detail, drawn by Benji.


Very nicely done, Miles! 
I am in love with this stage right now. They are inquisitive and smart beyond their years, but still so naiive to the world around them. I love my little boys and words can't adequately describe how blessed I feel to be their mom. This life is a good one and I am so grateful for the people I get to live it with!

No comments:

Post a Comment