Murphy Memories

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

APRIL, I honestly can't believe you're here.

I can't believe that April is here. To me, April typically means springtime is here or near, but April is different in Wisconsin. Spring is neither here nor near. It is still cold and grey with a just enough sunny days to break up the gloom. But April is here and April brings the excitement of a double birthday celebration, Easter crafts, and spring break. Life is good, despite the grey and we feel so blessed. Hopefully May will bring spring with it! 
Our annual April Fools
prank on Dad.
The boys really got him this year.

Switching the lids to the milk.
Miles's brilliant idea!




This kid and his blanket. I might
just start calling him Linus!

On this particularly exhausting
grocery trip I was ready for a nap too.

Long walks with Mom.
I knew exactly what he could find in a basket
of clean white laundry.
Those are some cute brothers
right there. 
I was SO tired and fell asleep at 9:00. I was also
SO tired that the idea of getting up to get a blanket was
just too much. I opted for the warmth of the cushions
instead. Josh thought it was hilarious. Me? I don't
see any problem with it. 

Another frigid day at the park. Hooray.

But they make the cold worth it!

I love scripture snuggles.



Its another Museum day!




We love the butterfly room!

Miles was so brave!


Benji was so proud.

Oliver was fascinated!
Benji touched a cockroach!







Missing Dad.
Warm(ish) enough to go for a walk!
I tell them they've grown, they insist
that they still fit perfectly.

Just your typical game of
hide-and-seek.
Smoked Oysters with Elder
Lamb. They were not a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment