Murphy Memories

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Marching along!

March started out okay but sickness eventually took over. The boys got some pretty awful coughs and then spread it to me. Josh came home from his conference with strep throat and then Oliver got an ear infection just a few days before Benji got one too. Whew. It has been a whirlwind of infection, and we are only halfway through the month! Luckily we are pretty easily entertained around these parts and perfectly happy watching shows and reading books. Life is still good!
We love playing games with Nana and Papa.

Donuts are ALWAYS a good idea.

This cutie very sleepily enjoyed his.

Oh...the excitement. 





Playing Eye-Spy. "Mom, I spy a microwave."
It was a tricky one!

Benji was super excited about his
Lego tower at the library.

Miles makes the beeping sound every time he rings
up some fruit and charges me WAY too much. ;)

Just like his brothers, Oliver loves his books.

Home Depot day while Dad is away!

That is very good woodwork, Benji.

That looks professional, Miles!

We love finishing off a good craft with cake.

Benji cozied right into my lap.

We had a great time telling jokes and snuggling. 

But....we were very ready for Dad
to be home. 
The countdown is on! We've missed Dad!


Oliver is already a smartwatch pro.

Josh came home to a very....energetic crew.

Benji takes his job of turning off
the show VERY seriously. 

I love my grocery helpers!

I seriously couldn't move from this
spot without feeling so nauseated. 

Luckily Josh came home to save me...
and the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment