Murphy Memories

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Daily Adventures of Benji and Milo

My little adventurers

Benji and Milo
love spinning wheels.


 We found an amazing park across the street from the Gilbert temple with a huge, open field. We love going there to just run around. Although, we will have a lot more fun when it isn't 110 degrees outside.
Snuggles with Benji!

Miles didn't feel like smiling.

Or taking any pictures in general.

I found a scorpion underneath
the stroller. YUCK!



Miles and Benji LOVE when daddy gets home.

Sleepy boys. 

They don't believe me when I tell them that they
are too big to fit in a box together. 

As long as we are all happy, we don't complain!
Miles and Benji

A little game of hide n' seek before bed.
Benji and Milo

Such good hiders!

Where could the boys be? Luckily dad was home to help me find them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment