Murphy Memories

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Haircuts and Hide n' Seek

Benji 
 The boys' hair was getting a little unruly. Okay, it wasn't at all, but my eye for the perfect haircut was telling me that it was time for a trim. So I used some clippers and cleaned up the back, then evened everything else up.
Afterwards we all got rewarded with suckers and the boys got a bath. It was quite the evening!

Oh, and the boys hid from me while I was cleaning up the bathroom. It seriously took me 10 minutes to find them! Silly boys.
Milo 

I'm a little bummed I didn't keep some of their
soft baby hair so this picture will have to do. 

Benji and Milo looking like twins...

Such handsome boys!






Benjamin and Miles

We love bath time!


Hiding from Mom!

Too bad it is out of focus, those boys are too cute!

Miles and Benji

1 comment:

  1. They are so handsome and so stinkin' cute! :) Wow they are getting so big. Doesn't giving them haircuts just make them get so much older all of the sudden?

    ReplyDelete