Murphy Memories

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

All in a Day's Work

Josh's yummy donut. 
 Other than the heat, life has been pretty good to us. Josh stays plenty busy with his schoolwork and the boys love exploring and finding new forms of entertainment. We are so glad to be in a home instead of an apartment and we know we are so blessed.

Yummy sushi night!

Josh's accidental selfie that
was too cute not to post.
We love reading books.
Miles and Benji
Such handsome boys!
Benji and Milo 
Roaring at the camera.
Too cute! B and M

Milo loves playing hide and seek in
all of mom's clothes.



Where could Miles be?

That is a pretty good hiding spot!

Headed to school. We love you, Joshua!

Benjamin and Miles loved
their first Oreo.

Benji just doesn't like smiling
for the camera.

Benjamin

Miles

All worn out and it was
only 9:00. 

The biggest lizard I've seen!

Golfing with Jay, Ryan and Ben.

We loved having cousins in town! Sophie, Macie, Milo and Benji

Macie and Sophie wanted
me to take a picture of them
hiding from Josh. :)
Thanks for the new water
shoes, Nanna!

Such a beautiful AZ sunset.

Miles and Benji
I dropped my phone into the boys' pool and Josh
brought his loupes home to try and fix it.
It was toast. But Josh is going to be one
good-looking dentist! We now know that for a fact.

Such happy boys!
Benji and Milo

A best friend, a popsicle and a double sink, what
more do you need?!

Best buds.


Splashing is their favorite thing to do. 

My favorite thing is that they have to yell
every time the splash. Too cute!

Add caption
We find these little guys all over in the backyard.




I know I say this every time, but those are some handsome babies.
Miles and Benjamin

Awww! Couch loves.

Sitting in the big boy chair.

Trying to figure everything out. Such curious boys!

Benji with his swo lip
and Milo keeping him company.




We found a duck pond just ten minutes from home.

Benji and Milo love it!


There's a smile!

We love our boys!

SO excited about the pine cones.
Benji and Milo
They got their pink cheeks from their mamma.




I'm Milo, King of the Dishwasher.

And this is my bestie, Benji.

We make everything into a toy
here in the Murphy home.
Such cute boys!

Benji and Milo



I left the fridge cracked open as I
was cooking and turned around
to this. I think Benji wanted
some grapes!
He probably could have eaten
all of them!

Luckily Miles came over to help him out.



They keep me on my toes and keep the fridge
clean. All in a day's work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment