Murphy Memories

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

High of 125


Miles and Benji love their pool.
I forgot just how hot August gets in Arizona. I am so used to four seasons and the fact that when August rolls around in Idaho it means that sweater season is just around the corner. Well, not here. August has been hotter than any month so far and we get an average cool temperature of 85 degrees (cool being relative). Consequently, we have all gotten bored of our toys inside and the pool has become our best friend. We are counting down the weeks until we have cooler weather!




Benji is on a mission.



Milo and Benji love playing in the rocks.







I walked out of the kitchen to Miles getting
creative with an old toy.
Silly boy!
Benji wanted to see
what all of the fuss was about.

Sorry Milo-Bean, there is
only room for one.
It is much more fun to play
from up there.
Playing peek-a-boo at breakfast.
Miles and Benji

Where did my boys go?
There they are!








Silly Benji!
Silly Milo!















1 comment:

  1. Um I think I'd have to be in their pool so I didn't die too! :)

    ReplyDelete