Murphy Memories

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Haircuts!

It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I really noticed how long the boys' hair had gotten. And by long I mean that there were five hairs total on each of their heads that could curl around their ears and the rest were just barely coming in. It was a pretty classy look, if I do say so myself. Also, Benji had a pretty...awesome mullet that gave the current hipsters a run for their money. Last week I decided that it was time for haircuts. We didn't do anything too drastic, we just evened everything out but it was quite the ordeal! But I am very happy to say that Josh can no longer call the boys "Frank Barone" babies, thank heavens! 
They really wanted the comb..

Benji was first!


We had to get him a comb of his own so he
would sit still. 


Working hard on that mullet! 







Milo's turn! 

He wasn't as patient with
holding still...

Looking so handsome! 

Haircuts are exhausting...


No comments:

Post a Comment