Murphy Memories

Friday, May 8, 2015

Life Lately

The boys love riding in the grocery cart
and it is the only way I can get things done!
Our boys are very curious, VERY active and, if you can believe it, even more cute. We are constantly running after them but they make us smile and laugh every single day. Here is a glimpse of what has been keeping us busy! I promise we don't spend every day buying groceries, although sometimes it feels that way! Life is pretty good.

A birthday selfie :) I am so happy for
these boys of mine!
Miles and Benji

Benji faceplanted into the side of
our dresser. He had a big scab from the
corner of his lip clear up his nose.
Poor guy!

We love playing with the back of the van after walks. 


Miles and Benji
I promise they had more fun on this
shopping trip than the photo shows.
Benji and Milo
Yes, another shopping trip. These
boys eat a lot! 

But Benji has the time of his life
in the back of the cart.

Benji likes to help me (re)organize the back of the cart.

Grandma and Grandpa Steadman sent
the boys some awesome books for
their birthday. We think they are
pretty great (the books AND our
grandparents). 


The boys have found their own mini pool
and have discovered how fun it is to unroll
the whole toilet paper roll. We now
keep the bathroom doors closed 24/7. 

We went to Avengers Age of Ultron for
my birthday date. It was life changing.

Thanks for tagging along, Blake and Nicole!
Milo's new favorite hang out...except
he is never really sure how to get out.
Dad built the boys a fort, and they loved it! 

They are so tall! Benji likes to play with
everything from my nightstand.
Here we go! 
We took a field trip to see the baby geese.
SO cute!
We couldn't get enough. 
Mom, why is the big goose hissing at me?
Well, Benji, because he wants your bread, that's why.
Josh always does so good with presents. 
22 was the best year yet. I am so excited to see what 23 brings!
Happy Birthday, to me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment